What is the purpose of this transaction?
To allow the lodger to apply and reserve a new VCC name.
What information is required to complete this transaction?
- Proposed VCC name.
- Details of proposed director and VCC officers - include address, ID number, ID type and Nationality/Citizenship (refer to Important Notes below).
- In-Principle Approval Obtained from Other Authorities (if any).
How long will it take to file this transaction?
- This e-Service will take about 5 to 20 minutes to complete.
- This application may take 3 working day(s) to process. However, it may take between 14 days to 60 days if the application needs to be referred to another agency for approval or review.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
How much do I need to pay for this transaction?
The VCC name application fee is $15 and is non-refundable.
- FIN holders are advised to seek consent from the relevant pass issuing authority (e.g. MOM/ICA) before registering or taking on an appointment (e.g. director, secretary) in an entity.
- Name application and incorporation must be submitted by the same lodger.
- Please note down the transaction number as you require it during incorporation.
- The maximum file size is 5MB and the acceptable file type is PDF, where file submission is required.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before proceeding.